Saturday, May 14, 2016

How To Be Beautiful Without Makeup?

hi?


"so much stress these days to always look perfect & to be flawless"

"we can ask ourselves what is beautiful, what is pretty & what is perfect"

"our flaws are really makes what we are"

"we need to be accepting us more"

"most beautiful when they are happy and when they are beautiful"

"do things that make u feel good about yourself"

"what does it matter what others think if you gonna be unhappy?"

i love this video so much. every single word that she said is so inspiring. i love u hehehe.

tapi kan we are actually denying the truth. sebab, we know that, these days no one will choose or pick a partner or someone as their workers or girlfriends or boyfriends if they are not beautiful. or we called it as dahi licin, muka putih hahahahahaha. tipu la kalau ada. ok exception for a little group yang memang will choose attitude/hati than their face

i don't know why am I writing this. I am just having bad day. I just want to be flawless. I am not chasing for others opinion or compliment. it just that, by being flawless itself, will make me happy. the thing is when will i be flawless? perfect tu tak la kan. for me, beautiful is when you are flawless and your skin is white and the most important thing is someone yang ada good sense in fashion. I am just jealous with girls yang know how to do makeup, how to do the most perfect eyeliner, how to dressup and eveything la kan

people might say, paling penting hati. paling penting hati. I know that people. please stop saying that. you're denying the truth.

#mentalbreakdown
#sorryjanganbaca
#bye

ok abaikan. I'm out *hands up* bye

No comments:

Post a Comment